Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-01-12 Origin: Site
1. Cleaning and care: Cleaning the yacht regularly is a simple and important method for yacht maintenance. Daily cleaning can not only keep the yacht clean and beautiful, but also reduce the long-term wear and marks on the surface of the yacht. Above the waterline, you can use waxing to maintain the yacht, while below the waterline, you need antifouling paint. When cleaning the yacht, consider as far as possible not to pollute the waters.
2. Correct mooring: Many scratches on the surface of the hull are not produced during the use of the ship, but are worn out when docked at the dock. Therefore, it is very important to properly dock at the dock and the appropriate cable tension.
3. Checklist: When maintaining a yacht, many details are difficult to remember. The best way is to list all the items that will be maintained separately. During the maintenance, you can easily carry out the maintenance of the machine to the winter maintenance of the yacht by referring to the list.
4. Battery maintenance: It depends on the type of battery used in your ship. For conventional lead-acid batteries, you need to check the battery level of livestock batteries frequently. It is best to keep your battery away from dust and moisture.
5. Bilge pump: Another important aspect of yacht maintenance is to ensure that your bilge pump is working properly. Perhaps because of the abnormal operation of the bilge pump, the failure to discharge the bilge water in time may cause a shipwreck accident. If you need to use a pump, you also need to make sure that your battery system contains enough power to support a pump that has been running for a long time.
6. Maintenance of yacht engine: Whether it is inboard or outboard engine, the following methods are all effective. Be sure to flush your engine every time you go out and check your fuel tank for rust, damage or corrosion of the fuel line. To check the oil level. Finally, check whether the cooling meter of the engine is working properly.