Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-01-17 Origin: Site
The definition of daily maintenance of a ship: Daily maintenance of a ship refers to the maintenance of various equipment of the ship by the crew or mainly the crew to ensure that the ship is in a good technical and seaworthy state during the interval between the second planned repair of the ship Routine maintenance or troubleshooting of various faults is the basic method for marine cruise ships to maintain their normal technical status.
The principles to be followed in daily maintenance
1. The principle of safety first, prevention first, equal attention to maintenance, diligence and frugality.
2. The principle of departmental supervision, station responsibility, and ship implementation.
3. The principle of combining daily maintenance and suspension inspection.
The classification of daily maintenance work
1. The daily maintenance of ships is divided into three types: daily maintenance, monthly maintenance and outage maintenance. Among them, outage maintenance is divided into semi-annual maintenance and annual maintenance.
2. Daily maintenance is carried out every day; monthly maintenance is carried out once a month, one day at a time; semi-annual maintenance is carried out according to the main engine operating for 500-600 hours or half a year, each time 3-5 days; annual maintenance is carried out according to the main engine operating for 1000-1500 hours or Once a year, 3-7 days each time.