Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-06-05 Origin:Site
In the operation and production of a yacht, it is necessary to ensure that the hull and engine work reliably and economically, and to maximize the service life. The reliability, economy and durability of the hull and engine work not only depend on the original design, manufacturing, The quality of installation, maintenance and repair is closely related to the level of operation and management. In order to ensure the safe operation of ships in the scenic area, the following regulations have been formulated in accordance with relevant water traffic laws:
1. Preparation before starting
1. Check whether the battery voltage is consistent, whether the power is sufficient, and whether the connectors of the start-up system are correct and firm.
2. Check the cooling system. Open the cooling water pump and the water inlet valve of the piping system. If the cooling water expansion tank is installed, add cooling water to the specified water level.
3. Check whether the oil level of the engine oil and gear oil of the engine crankcase, governor, gearbox, etc. is on the engraved line, and supplement it to the normal position.
4. Check whether the fuel is sufficient. The number of reserves must meet shipping requirements.
5. Check that there are no obstacles in each part of the engine to eliminate obstructions.
6. Check and test the flexibility of each control handle, put the throttle handle in the parking position and the gear handle in the neutral position.
7. Turn on the circuit switch, check the circuit condition and the performance of electrical equipment, sound and light signals and various instruments.
8. Check the cleanliness of the engine, the hull and the cabins, and keep the ship clean and tidy.